Cuiaba Brazil Weather

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Made It!

A Letter from Skyler today Wednesday 27, 2013
 
Hey they are letting me write a quick 5 minute email before I leave to my new area. Its about 4 hours east of Cuiaba. It is very humid and green here. It feels right. We were able to secure a flight from Brasilia to Cuiaba. Instead of having to go to Sao Paulo after Brasilia and then to Cuiaba. It was a big pain in the airport cuase we were all alone and no one spoke English. But all is well Mission president and wife are amazing! So got to go but I am doing great! everyone made it fine and I am going to an area call caceres. Love you all take care. Hopefully you got the letter from mission presidents wife. Love you all. I am 3 hours ahead of you here.
-Elder Kennington

No comments:

Post a Comment