Cuiaba Brazil Weather

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A quick Hello at Transferes with his New Companion Elder Payne

Whats up mom I'm here with my son cause he is sending an email to his family cause the president said he could, and so im sending a picture of us when he got to the mission office, he is the tallest one standing up, hes the man and is already speaking pretty good even though he cant understand anything. I'm stoked and i should be really good this transfer, sorry I didn't send any pics to you last week it was pretty hectic with time since it was transfer day. But everyone got here safely and all is good in the hood, my companion is Kyle Payne and he also has a blog too, he said that he had already seen mine even before he got here and I had already seen his too. We are bros though  and are like best friends already. Love ya mom and dad have a good week and thanksgiving
-Elder Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment