Cuiaba Brazil Weather

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Letter 2012

Hola Familia! Feliz Natal!! They are letting us check and write emails real quick today, thanks for all the presents from you guys they were really special to me and I'm super happy for them. All is well here at the Provo MTC there will be a General Authority coming today so I'll let you know on Friday who it was and how it was. I'm sure happy I'm here at Provo cause there have been some awesome talks that I needed to hear and great people I needed to meet. So I'm in great shape here the language is going good and the Lord has poured out his blessings upon our district. Everyone is picking ip portuguese really fast. You are all in my prayers and I miss you guys but I feel great and I know this is where I am supposed to be no doubt. May we never forget the matchless gift of our Savior and his Atonement. Take good care!

-Elder Kennington

No comments:

Post a Comment